- This event has passed.
June 17 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
How to obtain professional development hours for webinars:
1. Provide your Workforce Registry ID number when you register.
2. Log into the webinar with the same name that appears on your Workforce Registry account
3. Stay on the webinar for the duration of the training.
Locating your Workforce Registry ID number:
1. Log into your Workforce Registry account at caregistry.org
2. Click on ‘Return Home’ (top link in sidebar), then on ‘View/Update Personal Profile’. Your ID number appears at the top of the ‘Personal Information’ section.
- Spanish and Cantonese interpretation is available for all webinars in this series. If you require interpretation, please enter the language in ‘Primary Language’ on the registration form.
- Due to the high number of participants, we cannot currently issue certificates for this webinar series.
- Please allow up to one week after completion of the webinar for your professional development hours to appear in your profile.
- New dates for additional topics in this series will be added soon.
- We are not currently planning to make recordings of these webinars available.
- For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for this upcoming webinar to learn how to use social stories to teach children and to become familiar with different types of social stories that can be developed.
“Creo que nuestro personal realmente se benefició de todo el entrenamiento. Todos los entrenamientos permite al personal para explorar y pensar de manera diferente y mantener al día …”
-Helen Lao, Co-Director, Little Footprints Preschool